Some ideas to enjoy your stay in Drôme at Domaine du Roc,
unless the sweetness of life and the farmiente at the edge of the pool is simply imposing on you.
Participate in our collective adventure of replanting the vineyard in Saou.
4 hectares planted in 2019, first bottles planned in 2021.
But before, it will be necessary to plant, to cut, to maintain .. beautiful moments of sharing in perspectives! while waiting for the pleasure of the manual harvest …
Leave Paris, Geneve, Lyon or Grenoble on a Friday in the early afternoon
Arriving at the Domaine, immersion in the countryside with a small hike on the hill above the guest house
- For dinner, we will prepare a local dish to enjoy while contemplating the sunset
- The next day, a small discovery of the village and its market to prepare your picnic, before leaving to discover the Forest of Saou on a hike, for a half day or day walk …. we must keep time for enjoy the pool on your return!
- Dinner in one of the restaurants of the Saou village
- Depending on your timing, a last walk in the forest unless you prefer to go to discover one of our villages perched on the road back
When you arrive, give yourself an instant "disconnection" by privatizing the Estang Bulles ... ideal to forget everything
For dinner, you will have to choose between 1 of our restaurants in the village unless you prefer to stay at home to enjoy a local plateau while watching the sunset
- For early risers, what about an exceptional hot air balloon flight from the Saou Forest?
- Then, what better way to start the day than a yoga session with Sophie, in one of the Domaine’s secret glades?
- The day will continue with the discovery of villages perched, with a tasting at one of our favorite winemakers!
- Before thinking about leaving, a short shiastu session with Marjorie will prepare you for the start.
The wealth of the Drôme is such that we will have to make draconian choices!
Water side: to choose between the descent of the Drome in canoe, or an aquatic hike with Tom.
- Side walk: small trail exit? or a beautiful hike on one of the 4 emblematic paths of the natural area of the Forêt de Saou?
- Air side: hot air balloon or glider?
- Bicycle side: a superb route by road bike … or one of the 5 marked trails of the forest of Saou
- After these busy days, thankfully our restaurateur friends are there in the village, after a good beer in Markus’s garden!
The Domaine du Roc offers you all year round Thematic Stays, with hiking and painting workshops on the program.
Freedom hiking holidays
€ 310 (per person, for a stay 3 nights – 3 days walk)